Monday, 28 October 2013
Sunday, 27 October 2013
Same concept Optional class is going to be added to the core java.util library in jdk8
More detalails here: https://code.google.com/p/guava-libraries/wiki/UsingAndAvoidingNullExplained
Monday, 21 October 2013
Read whole story here: http://www.jroller.com/eyallupu/entry/jsr_303_beans_validation_using
Friday, 18 October 2013
- Fast (It is build using annotation processors, so it is not using reflection but generated code during compilation)
- Has very simple and neat console for testing rests
- Has wizard for generating project from scratch
- Can be used in the current project with simple configuration http://restx.io/docs/manual-app-bootstrap.html
- Has well constructed DI
- Very nice usage of Rest Specifications notated in yuml
- Examples of mongo and couchbase integrations
- Integrations with tomcat, jetty, simpleframework
For me it's worth trying!
Read more here: http://restx.io
Monday, 14 October 2013
- Run application with java version1.7.0_40 or higher
- Start application with flags -XX:+UnlockCommertialFeatures -XX:+FlightRecorder
Worth watching: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMEpRUgp9Y4
Saturday, 5 October 2013
Spring Core is going to be have by default cglib library dependancy, as it is commited into the 3.2 branch.
The efect of this change is eliminating the need to manually add CGLIB to the application classpath, what is needed for using Java-based configuration functionality and proxy-target-class and method injection. Those things will work out of box.
All of this will work from the next released version.